poll: fastest colour

<< we have had this before it was confirmed to me by mr taranagesama of fujitsu heavy industries that they put a special speed formula in with all mica black subarus, that ensures that black is always the fastest colour - you cant argue with teh car makers now can youface-icon-small-wink.gifText >>

face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif v. funny

here you go - proof that black is the secret colour

??i?Í?Ú?É?·?é?±?Æ?Ì?Å?«?È?¢SUBARU?Ô?Ì??J?j?Y???ð?N?[?Y?A?b?v?µ?ÄÐ?î?µ?Ü?·B

???è?É?±?¾?í?Á?½?p[?c?Ì?ü?µ?³?ÆA?»?ê?ðì?Á?½?G???W?j?A?ª?ê?é?J?­?X?g[??[?ð?¨?y?µ?Ý?­?¾?³?¢B

?æ?ê???Í?G???W??E?ì?®?n?Ì??J?j?Y??17??Ú?ð?æ?èã?°?Ü?·B

its a bit of a bore but those of you with a smattering of mandarin will know that this is the the official statement of the corporate fujitsu website regards black paint it is confirmed on the STI website also

STI NEWS

?X?o???e?N?j?J?C???^[?i?V???i?????®?ï?Ð?ÍA???K?V?BA?C???v???b?T?pu??[???~??[?V[???hv?ðV?½?ɤ?iÝ?è?µA?S??Ì?X?o???f?B[??[?É?Ä?­???¢?½?µ?Ü?·B

@¡?ñ?­???·?éu??[???~??[?V[???hv?ÍAABS»?Ì?{?f?B?É?J[?{???»D?è?p?^[???ÆSTI??S?ð?óüB??[???~??[?{?Ì?É?í?¹?Ä?¼?Ê?e[?v?Å?????·?é?±?Æ?É?æ?èA??[???~??[?ð?Û?ì?·?é?¾?¯?Å?Í?È?­A?t????g?r??[?Ì?X?|[?e?B?´?ð??o?µ?Ü?·B

@1?N?Ô?Ì?i?¿?ÛØ?t?«B

there you have it altough they never let on to exactly what the ingredient in the black paint is - trade secret i guess

forgot to mention my type r is of course BLACK..............................................

Textft>face-icon-small-wink.gif

<<

<< ain't all scooby's silver underneath, take the paint of a fast one and it's silver, so there silver is the fastest colour >>

tried telling them time and time again but they dont listen ,silver cause you never see them on the road ,cause they got there already face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif >>

Or we are just waiting for them cos they think they can get there quicker than they actually canface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< here you go - proof that black is the secret colour

??i?Í?Ú?É?·?é?±?Æ?Ì?Å?«?È?¢SUBARU?Ô?Ì??J?j?Y???ð?N?[?Y?A?b?v?µ?ÄÐ?î?µ?Ü?·B

???è?É?±?¾?í?Á?½?p[?c?Ì?ü?µ?³?ÆA?»?ê?ðì?Á?½?G???W?j?A?ª?ê?é?J?­?X?g[??[?ð?¨?y?µ?Ý?­?¾?³?¢B

?æ?ê???Í?G???W??E?ì?®?n?Ì??J?j?Y??17??Ú?ð?æ?èã?°?Ü?·B

its a bit of a bore but those of you with a smattering of mandarin will know that this is the the official statement of the corporate fujitsu website regards black paint it is confirmed on the STI website also

STI NEWS

?X?o???e?N?j?J?C???^[?i?V???i?????®?ï?Ð?ÍA???K?V?BA?C???v???b?T?pu??[???~??[?V[???hv?ðV?½?ɤ?iÝ?è?µA?S??Ì?X?o???f?B[??[?É?Ä?­???¢?½?µ?Ü?·B

@¡?ñ?­???·?éu??[???~??[?V[???hv?ÍAABS»?Ì?{?f?B?É?J[?{???»D?è?p?^[???ÆSTI??S?ð?óüB??[???~??[?{?Ì?É?í?¹?Ä?¼?Ê?e[?v?Å?????·?é?±?Æ?É?æ?èA??[???~??[?ð?Û?ì?·?é?¾?¯?Å?Í?È?­A?t????g?r??[?Ì?X?|[?e?B?´?ð??o?µ?Ü?·B

@1?N?Ô?Ì?i?¿?ÛØ?t?«B

there you have it altough they never let on to exactly what the ingredient in the black paint is - trade secret i guess

forgot to mention my type r is of course BLACK..............................................

Textft>face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

How dare you swear at meface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<<

<<

<< ain't all scooby's silver underneath, take the paint of a fast one and it's silver, so there silver is the fastest colour >>

cough cough mencap

tried telling them time and time again but they dont listen ,silver cause you never see them on the road ,cause they got there already face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif >>

Or we are just waiting for them cos they think they can get there quicker than they actually canface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...