CADS October Meet with a difference.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Pete,

but the general lack of interest is astounding after all that's been said earlier in the year!

I've spent a considerable amount of time and effort at personal expense into sorting the Treasure Hunt out and the lack of interest is quite frankly very disappointing so much so that I wonder if it's worth going ahead with it for so few cars.

What's the consensus of those who have said they're going?

face-icon-small-mad.gif

I think Bob I can understand your comments and we all appreciate your hard work and effort, but the simple fact of the matter is we do not all work Mon - Fri, 09.00 - 5.00 pm, some of us work lates and weekends so it is only possible to attend meets if we are rotared off.

Eveyone is very enthusiastic about CADS but at the end of the day peoples work committments come first, so those people that work unsociable hours would like you to understand their predicament, ie if they are not off they cannot attend

Got a family birthday party Saturday night which will go onto the small hours (they usually do). So I guess I wont be in any condition on Sunday morning, thats why I havent replied. Plus trying to finding a co-driver who will get up at 8am on Sunday morning is difficult.

Its a shame as it like treasure hunts.