Got some stuff fitted today......

As above, car went into S&S today to have the prodrive springs fitted.

Haven't had much chance to check them out yet, just the drive home from work & that is mostly motorway. Definitely feels stiffer though, but not uncomfortable. Ride height is only very slightly lower, but apprently these can take a few weeks to settle in so it might get a bit lower in time.

Also bought a 2nd-hand Bailey DV12 VTA dump valve off eBay for a ridiclously small amount (£50) two weeks ago. It arrived today, so i fitted it when i got home from work (5 minute job). I have to say i'm fairly confident that this "mod" isnt going to stay on the car. Took it for a quick run and i'm not liking the noise one little bit!! (And before all the clued-up guys start telling me all about the downsided to a DV - i know. I've read all about the over-fuelling causing bore-wash which thins out the oil etc. If it stays on the car it will get an oil & filter change every 3,300 miles in between the 10K Subaru ones).

No more mods planned. Mrs will have me killed if i spend anymore.

Andy , i remember a conversation after the last run we were on and your words to me were (i am not going to get carried away with the mods . It seems you have done more to your car now than any one of us on the forum in the last 4 months.................LOLface-icon-small-happy.gif

GO ANDY GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>