Before & After... more mods fitted today

The pic below was my car before i bought it, sitting on the dealers forecourt. This was in March 2005.

tn_scoob_atdealers_noplate.JPG

The next pic was taken today, after my sunstrip was fitted & my fog-light covers too.

tn_scoob_260805_noplate.JPG

Got the sunstrip from Sandra Burns @ All-Signs Scotland in Orbiston Street Industrial Area, Motherwell. She made up the stickers for the fog-covers too. Slightly smaller than i would have liked, but they'll do just now. Fog-covers were sourced (in the correct shade) by Ian @ S&S Services in Ayr - very helpful chap. Think they were about £70 plus about £6 to post them up to me.

Go on then and tell us whats been done?

Just read back my reply it looks a bit cheeky,i cant see any pics just a wee white square with a red cross in it so i am not being scarcastic by any menas just interested as i cant see the pictures.face-icon-small-blush.gif

Fog covers took about 2 mins to fit - unclip the existing light surrounds & these just clip right into their place.

Dunno if i like them though - usual with me, it takes me ages for me to make up my mind!!

They did come with STi stickers stephen - i had to scrape them off (and i bite my nails so imagine how long THAT took!!) Managed to do it without damaging the finish though

Ally - yes, it's true, i do drive the car like it's stuck in 5th. Just feart of getting caught by the rossers (plus the machine requires a level of driver skill i don't think i have) face-icon-small-blush.gif Perhaps need to get myself booked on an advanced driver training course somewhere

Corsa - here's the list (don't know why you can't see the pics):

18" Kei-racing Force 10 alloys in Hyper silver, fitted with Toyo 225/45 T1-R's

Scott Lowe mudflaps

STi strut-brace

Green panel filter

Scoobyworld Ninja back-box

Tinted windows

Pioneer & Genesis ICE install

STI front bumper side "air-dam skirts" (colour-coded)

Colour-coded sills

Revolution top-level roof spoiler, colour-coded

Revolution from WRC-style front upper grille (colour-coded again) + modified to match lower grille

Bailey DV12 VTA blow-off valve (still to be fitted - only won it on eBay today)

WR1 lower front-bumper mesh grille (dealer fitted)

Front lights de-tangoed (thanks Jamie)

Blood-red sunstrip (fitted today)

The fog-covers (genuine Subaru part) - also fitted today

Sti-replica rear boot spoiler (fitted by previous owner)

The only other mod i'd like to make is to get it dropped an inch, maybe an inch-and-a-half. Prodrive springs + Geo check are looking like possibilities but afraid the Mrs has put her foot down - no more mods this year. Can hardly blame her, i added up what i've spent on the car in just a little over 6 months and it's the wrong side of £3.5K.

I always kept telling myself it was better to spend it while we had it, coz if the weans come along late next year we'll be skint. Better saying "i done it" rather than looking back wishing i'd done it. Well so i think anyway.

<<

18" Kei-racing Force 10 alloys in Hyper silver, fitted with Toyo 225/45 T1-R's

Scott Lowe mudflaps

STi strut-brace

Green panel filter

Scoobyworld Ninja back-box

Tinted windows

Pioneer & Genesis ICE install

STI front bumper side "air-dam skirts" (colour-coded)

Colour-coded sills

Revolution top-level roof spoiler, colour-coded

Revolution from WRC-style front upper grille (colour-coded again) + modified to match lower grille

Bailey DV12 VTA blow-off valve (still to be fitted - only won it on eBay today)

WR1 lower front-bumper mesh grille (dealer fitted)

Front lights de-tangoed (thanks Jamie)

Blood-red sunstrip (fitted today)

The fog-covers (genuine Subaru part) - also fitted today

Sti-replica rear boot spoiler (fitted by previous owner)

always kept telling myself it was better to spend it while we had it, coz if the weans come along late next year we'll be skint. Better saying "i done it" rather than looking back wishing i'd done it. Well so i think anyway. >>

impressive list andyface-icon-small-wink.gif ......... with regards to the "do it now " statement .............................................. VERY TRUE !!!face-icon-small-wink.gif

see you tomorrow bud !!!!!