How did everyone else do @ crail

Just a wee post to see how all the sidc boys'n'gals got on !!

I loved it, shame about the AWD cars face-icon-small-sad.gif but im sure thay will all

be back with more power face-icon-small-smile.gif

Real good atmospher maybe it was all the NOS in the air, lol

The 2000 bhp caddy was a bit disapionting with a 12.55 a lot of show and not much(ish) go face-icon-small-blush.gif

Good day tho well done wully. face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<<

The 2000 bhp caddy was a bit disapionting with a 12.55 a lot of show and not much(ish) go face-icon-small-blush.gif >>

i thought it was 900 BHP with a 11 litre engine

i was talking to the guy and he said the track wasnt long enough to keep it going till he crossed over the line..saw him starting to brake about 3/4 the way up the track so maybe he was telling the truth

Much fun had by myself, shame i still dont have a clue about how my times were, still waiting for the update from the Crail website!

I think the biggest surprise i had was getting beaten by a guy in a 200sx, was a good race right down to the line just how i like them!! face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< I had qualified with a 12.7 but ended up not going as i was working >>

Sorry to hear it man was looking forward to checking out your car down the strip again, no worries there will be more!! face-icon-small-smile.gif

If you dont mind me asking what time of times were people getting? Was interested to see what times people get given their levels of modifications to the car. Personally my best time has been 13.70 and that is with back box, centre decat, down pipe, green cotton filter and a baileys dump valve. Not bad considering with no mods my best had been 14.33.

Given the mods i have now i was wondering what it will take to reduce this down to below 13 s and what sort of torque and bhp figure would you be looking at?

<< I just made it into the 12's the last time I ran at Crail. The car was totally standard then so you need about 280bhp, or maybe a bit less as it was my first time and I'm sure there's room for improvement. >>

you are getting into the 12's and your car is standardface-icon-small-shocked.gif well doneface-icon-small-wink.gif

I am running 316bhp and 288 of torque with a good few mods and 12.7 is my best so far, but more done since then so fingers crossed

<< I just made it into the 12's the last time I ran at Crail. The car was totally standard then so you need about 280bhp, or maybe a bit less as it was my first time and I'm sure there's room for improvement. >>

face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gif

f#(k thats $#it hot m8, for no mods, well done that man face-icon-small-smile.gif

Grant and Dave melted pistons and threw conrods in both their cars. They were running decent time as well from what Grant was saying.

It's good to see people "push the envelope of standard ODB engines". 50K on that one at 1.5 bar for Grant. They know their stuff and have proven their engine building skills with those mileages on cars that are "abused" day in, day out.

Hard luck guys, I know we'll see you back soon, bigger and faster than ever!

Russell

<<

<<

<< were you running yesterday?

Couldnt go because I was on call....not that I would of been running anyway. >>

why would you not run your car???? >>

Basically I don't have enough power to match the big boys >>

At the end of the day its just a bit of fun anyway, so next time your there i want to see you get

that car on the stripface-icon-small-happy.gif

<<

<<

<<

<< were you running yesterday?

Couldnt go because I was on call....not that I would of been running anyway. >>

why would you not run your car???? >>

Basically I don't have enough power to match the big boys >>

At the end of the day its just a bit of fun anyway, so next time your there i want to see you get

that car on the stripface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Will probably have a few runs next time crail is on. New clutch fitted today so won't have to worry about that slipping.

Might see yous there.

Last time my best was a 13.6 thats when the car was running 267bhp and 252ftlb torque, now running 280bhp and 273ftlb torque so im hoping to shave a couple of hundreths of a second of that time.