CADS & LADS @ Tatton Park Show PICTURES!!!!!HERE!!!

<< No problem Nige. Thanks for sorting out my dents! God knows where they came from! You should have done a demonstration and handed out cards!face-icon-small-wink.gif Ayde says are you bringing your kit to the next meet? LOL! This weekend gave us three new CADS Ayde, Mark & Alex...........welcome to the mad house. >>

I said to Craig as we were about to sit down and hide in the shade behind your car, dont touch Bobs car his only just had a dent taken out.

face-icon-small-smile.gif

I only made Saturday which was great, only sorry I didn't do both days and the camping. Although I was made to feel very welcome by the LADS who camped over when I imposed on their BBQ.

Nige, did you only take the dent gear on Sunday because you knew how many my car hasface-icon-small-wink.gif

See you soon

Andy

Andy, you are more than welcome!! We try and make everyone feel that way.We are only glad to be of help with making the weekend such a great one!!

And that on Saturday, out of the 19 cars on the stand,12 were LADS and on the Sunday out of 18 cars, 14 were LADS face-icon-small-smile.gif

Congratulations on coming 2nd for best club stand SIDC/CADS. We were glad to be of assistance and had a great time in the process face-icon-small-smile.gif