KentScoobies Birthday BBQ - @ Teston Bridge - SUNDAY 28th AUGUST!!!!

At the end of August we will be 3 years old (I think face-icon-small-confused.gif ) so we will be having our Birthday BBQ at Teston bridge, weather permitting, if it's raining on the morning, we will arrange it for another time...

Time is 12 noon onwards, and I'm sure someone will be kind enough to add a map to the thread for me face-icon-small-smile.gif

Bring your own food and BBQ's and drink etc, and there will be plenty of space to run it all off afterwards lol face-icon-small-happy.gif

Please add your name to the list:

Pele & Jake

Time is 12 noon onwards, and I'm sure someone will be kind enough to add a map to the thread for me

Bring your own food and BBQ's and drink etc, and there will be plenty of space to run it all off afterwards lol

Please add your name to the list:

Pele & Jake

Hol, Mrs Hol, Hol-jnr & Hol-lite. face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Well as this is quite an important club event, perhaps we can change the date to one that's more convienient for everybody? >>

Think your right there, another date might be better as there are a lot of us that can't make it, how about September 11th after the rolling road day (just to get the ball rolling face-icon-small-wink.gif )

<<

<< Well as this is quite an important club event, perhaps we can change the date to one that's more convienient for everybody? >>

Think your right there, another date might be better as there are a lot of us that can't make it, how about September 11th after the rolling road day (just to get the ball rolling face-icon-small-wink.gif ) >>

Made a clanger there face-icon-small-blush.gif as i'm at the prodrive photo shoot on the 11th so i can't make that date as well face-icon-small-disgusted.gif if you was gonna choose another date for the BBQ

<< Hell, im still going - Ive been looking forward to this. The cricket match last year was a scream. (Shame we broke the ball) face-icon-small-shocked.gif

We will just have to have two BBQ's this year face-icon-small-smile.gif >>

2 BBQ's....now there's an idea....

Also if you check the events list the rolling road is on the 17th now....