KentScoobies Merchandise - Prices

All Shirts/tops have the KentScoobies logo on the back, and a small one on the front, along with the Subaru logo on the sleeve - they are black body with red arms/pockets & stitching (subaru logo will be in yellow)

If you would like your name added to the shirts, please add £1.50 per item

Mens sizes are S M L XL

Ladies sizes are 10 12 14 16

Kids sizes - awaiting more info for this

Pit Shirts - available in both mens/ladies fits £43

T-shirt - £15

Jackets - £48

Fleeces - £33

Bags - £20

Polo Shirts - £19

Kids Jackets - £20

I am still waiting for prices on the Ladies t-shirts, I will add prices as soon as I get them face-icon-small-smile.gif

Please PM me with your order - then I have each persons order individually, so leass chance of mix ups... face-icon-small-wink.gif

Tony

This choice of types and colours is all very nice and has taken a lot of effort, but I don't see a huge amount of enthusiasm and interest??? face-icon-small-sad.gif

People have asked me personally if it would be easier for everyone if we just had plain T-shirts with Logo's?

This would bring to the cost to an affordable level for those people who dont have huge amounts of money to buy three/four items for themselves and family.

I have to agree, as I have some designer clothes already face-icon-small-happy.gif

The purpose of the exercise is after all, - to appear in something identifiable as KS at the various meets etc.