Just bought a set of Scott Lowe flaps.... **Now With Pics**

Thanks for all the feedback folks.

Think i might drop the rear ones down to the next set of holes, they are sitting a bit high. The front ones look braw though face-icon-small-happy.gif

Just checked and my jack brace thingy is under that board too face-icon-small-blush.gif D'oh!! That could have saved me about 10 minutes and left the skin on my knuckles!!

Ordered a pair of "airdam skirts" (Subaru's words, not mine) which are the front bumper extensions that are standard on an STI. Got them today (£130 inc. SIDC discount, VAT & postage), but Subaru only do them in STi-colours, so i got mine in white. They are in getting painted just now, hopefully get them back on Monday night.

Karl - i got the wee roof spoiler from Revolution. I think it was £119.99, but they only get their supplier (Lester in Italy) to make them when they have orders, so they take about 5-6 weeks to arrive.

oobster, are the "airdam skirts" a complete wraparound part, ie 1 part for the full bumper and not 1 part for each side?

I ask because I already have my splitter on which is a WRX fitmet, and I think adding that is a no-no with the sti bits added on, but I'd like to know anyway.

Stephen,

The "airdam skirts" are two separate pieces - one for each side.

Once i've got them fitted (going to drill holes in my existing bumper - eek) i'll post a couple of pics and you can have a gander @ a meet sometime and see if you think your lower lip will still fit if you got them.

At least they do STI's in black, so you won't need to get yours painted if you bought a pair face-icon-small-happy.gif