OK peebs Dundee meet (an organised one)

Right folks a few members have approached me re getting the good auld meets back on the go.

So here we are, initially i`m looking at going back to the original dates i.e. the last weekend of the month.

Usual deal, meet up, a bit of banter, pizza hut or something 4 a bit of nosebag then a wee run ;o)

I need 2 check my rota but I think its gonna need be 24th or 7th otherwise i`m working face-icon-small-blush.gif( so no can do.

Alternatively its no prob for me to arrange it for u guys but without the RO there seems a bit daft going by some of the posts and

what i`ve heard of the last few attempted meets. Seems a bit short notice so i`d prefer 7th but hey eithers good 4 me.

So no muckin bout peebs if u r interested name down only if u will attend (ideally say if you have a preference to dates)

C`mon all you newbies get onboard if u haven`t been to a run this is your chance (and to meet up with new faces)

BTW if anyone wants 2 get hold of me re anything club related or that my mails in my profile.

1. Teknopete (either date suits me)

L8r peebs

Pete

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il come along even though not driving a scoob as planned bloody insurance oh and offshore till the 2nd so 7th

1.Teknopete (either date suits me)

2. RS Grant (7th Only)

3. Mako (7th please)

4. Coulster(7th)

5. FerryScoob (either)

6. p1 ggm (either)

7. jasonb (7th)

8.tayscooby(7th)

9. Ciaran (7th)

sorry lav not interested or id have bought johnny50/rs grants old one. just no way in a million years im paying £2.5k insurance!!

bought myself a VR6 £600 fully comp saying that saw u coming out of fergie park last week. how was the holiday??

no different engines well hers will have 12 valves extra and no doubt be 4 wheel drive. oh and it supposidly has 50bhp extra

but i raced an r32 recently and well lets say he was rather embarrased!!

Count me in

2. RS Grant (7th Only)

3. Mako (7th please)

4. Coulster(7th)

5. FerryScoob (either)

6. p1 ggm (either)

7. jasonb (7th)

8.tayscooby(7th)

9. Ciaran (7th)

10. Don Mega (7th)

Scott, do you wanna meet somewhere for the drive through? maybe in glenrothes or something?

Cheers

D. face-icon-small-happy.gif

OK peebs 7th it is face-icon-small-wink.gif

Lets keep the momentum going upto then though. Feel free to bring along more members face-icon-small-smile.gif

I`ll post up some details nearer the time.

2. RS Grant (7th Only)

3. Mako (7th please)

4. Coulster(7th)

5. FerryScoob (either)

6. p1 ggm (either)

7. jasonb (7th)

8.tayscooby(7th)

9. Ciaran (7th)

10. Don Mega (7th)

All rice is welcome BTW.

Pete

jason wish i knew what i did cos only paying 600 for the vr which is group 16!!

lav- no only front wheel drive but still nippy enough although first three gears are usless in the wet. probably got just under the 200 mark at the minute should break that soon though face-icon-small-wink.gif

7th good good il be there where we meating??