Thanks for today

did you guys go anywhere nice?

Had the car enterd in a festival of transport show in sittingbourne today. excellent day . would like to get a few more subarus up there next year,and it was only £2 to enter!!!!! even got asked to do a bit of sideways action in their arena, and i was happy to oblige!!! face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< did you guys go anywhere nice?

Had the car enterd in a festival of transport show in sittingbourne today. excellent day . would like to get a few more subarus up there next year,and it was only £2 to enter!!!!! even got asked to do a bit of sideways action in their arena, and i was happy to oblige!!! face-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Top secret i'm affraid face-icon-small-happy.gif , possible future Kent Scoobies daytrip though face-icon-small-wink.gif

Never said anything about they could not meet up, thats up to individual members but the point im trying to make is that small groups going on runs, even if it is as been said " research for a possible club outing " will get people talking and could lead to more problems within the club

And she as you call her is known as Pele

Tony

yeah it will get people talking, and make them realise there is more to this so called club then events arranged by pele.

this one woman show is coming to an end, deal with it!

as you said before in another post, its not her club and if people want to take a trip out on a sunny day with just a couple of people and not the whole of the club, then thats their right!

they shouldnt be made to feel guilty for going out and you have no right to say its detrimental to club spirit/morale

this club at the moment doesnt have much of either, so any get together between any club members is beneficial!

All mouth now your not coming to any other meets,what is it that bothers you so much then !! Its amazing that the club was run with no complaints for many years and now all of a sudden there are all these problems, also if she is such a bad organiser how come so many people still turn up to the meets organised by her meets and go along to the shows etc????

Seems to me you would rather cause more greif and bother than support the club, which as you have said maybe not having your Scooby anymore will be a good thing for you !!!!

I wish you all the best in your future

Tony

turn up to HER meets? thought they were club meets!

your the one thats having a pop at members for doing what this club needs, having additional mini meets to supplement the monthly meet.

regarding the shows, im pretty sure that they are organised by sidc, not too difficult to arrange a convoy, is it?

maybe i am all mouth, but im not causing grief and bother, im giving this club the kick up the arse it so sorely needs!

and i know for a fact its not just me thats dissatisfied with the club as it stands, just that i can say what i feel now because as you said im not coming to any more meets.

just think that having a dig at people for having an extra meet is out of order, you aint their keeper.

or are you just narked because ive spoke up again!

one way or another, by this time next year kent will have a pucker scooby club!

my work here is done.......................

face-icon-small-wink.gif

I have no problems with mini meets and i welcome them more than anybody, but as you say this is a club so why was this not made public for all of KentScoobies.

All i did was ask that question as you can see from my first reply to this thread, but yet again it seems people would rather add more and more just to cause problems.

Tony

calm down every one!

At the end of the day it doesnt matter about who goes where! I never asked anyone about yesterday as i didnt know what it would be like! didnt want to get 10 cars turn up and be the only ones there!(memories of guilford come flooding back!) However i know for next year it would be ideal for a family dayout, and the organiser ased me about a few more cars for next year, so surley that is a possitive sign for the future of the club. we all need to do a bit of research and thinking about future events. So lets stop the bickering and just get on with the matter in hand- making this club work!

THIS WAS NOT a K/S meet .

i personally invited a few friends and thier famillies whom i have met through the club in the last year for a day out.

if anyone has a problem with this then please feel free to pm me and discuss this matter further rather than having a slanging match on the forumsface-icon-small-wink.gif ian was just publically thanking people on the forum which i can't see any probs with

regards.

deanface-icon-small-confused.gif