sunday- glasgow,loch lomond,rannochmoor,glencoe

Hi

Thinking about going for a run up the west coast on sunday.

glasgow

loch lomond

rannoch moor

glencoe

fort william- food

glasgow

just an idea, u know how i like to test te water on these kind of things and wondered if anyone else fancied going? nice and easy

Bear in mind it'll be be choccers with touroids with caravans and Traffick Polis. Also the odd illiterate & disorientated G8 wonker.

Not much room for bhp.

Maybe best to go early morn?

Sorry, I'll not be available (other duties), just offering my opinion as a semi-local.

K.

yup,as far as i know its a short stretch to test it.also coincedentally the most popular section for bikes doing big speeds,theyve been using helicopters for the bikes the last two summers. i heard it through the guys who service my bike but i havent seen anything official im the papers. but if theyre in the cats eyes and they use the timing between two points a mile apart theres no hiding from them,itd ruin one of my favourite roads

I drove the a82 yesterday and have to recommend that you dont do this guys. I have never seen it so busy. The roadworks at glencoe caused a near two mile tailback. Absolute nightmare. AND all the tourists were doing the lets look out the side window and not road. Average of 40mph for most of them. I was late for my ferry so had to do some of my worst driving ever, I could almost hear the tut tuts coming from the cars I overtook. I think my best was 6 cars on one long stetch