HYPERTECH-Bonnybridge

Many thanks again to Duncan at Hypertech in Bonnybrdge near Cumbernauld.

A few of the cars (no names) were in his possession today and again he has done a sterling job with the various unnamed mods he has carried out on the cars.

The service as i have mentioned before is first class and the prices are always very good.

Its amazing what this man can do with a knocklink!!!!!!!!!!!! ive had one fitted and all you can see is cheeky LED light and nothing else. No nasty looking black box cluttering up the dash!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR WORK TODAYface-icon-small-smile.gif

How much did that cost, I'd love to get rid of that box. I'm heading to falkirk later today so might have to pop in there to see what they have got.

You in shawlands chris, me too, cant say I've seen many scoobies here. One silver classic on kilmarnock road and me near pollockshaws east train station but thats all.

Ian

Finnie, won't cost you a penny if you do this,

118_1851.jpg

Takes all of about half an hour and there's no wiring or soldering involved. Just take the case off, use the holes in it as a template amd drill a few holes through the clock surrond and drop the leds through leaving the box tucked up above the clocks.

If I can do it anyone can.

looks superb

got to agree with chris re: duncs workmanship, been using dunc for a while now, current scooby and last one had all the work done there, wouldnt use anyone else....he is full of knowledge and experience and IMHO the best around....

oh, and also the best supplier of chuppa chupps lollies in the area

face-icon-small-wink.gif

He certainly does.

I have found thought that the driving position i have and the hight the steering wheels at doesnt allow me to see it properly. So whats going to happen is im turning it upside down and drilling it through the top of the dash

Now thats what i call a HEADS UP DISPLAY................................................................face-icon-small-smile.gif