ALL CADS MEMBERS PLEASE READ

We have a small newsgroup which I setup a few months ago we thought may do what we needed to do i.e. just inform about meets, post pictures, local info etc. Just to stop cluttering the SIDC northern board a little. We now have a CADS section so it doesnt really seem to be as useful as we thought and is hardly used (so dont worry you are not missing out face-icon-small-wink.gif )

We will discuss it all at the July meet as the meet will explore the way forward hopefully get some feedback on what the CADS want.

Also I have a had a few member want approval to the newsgroup. Which I have done except one. I had a request from a user named codie who I approved and then accidentally removed tidying up and cant get back (sorry mate).

Like I said above probably best not to use or get use to the newsgroup until we plan the way forward.

<< Also I have a had a few member want approval to the newsgroup. Which I have done except one. I had a request from a user named codie who I approved and then accidentally removed tidying up and cant get back (sorry mate).   >>

That'll be me then,face-icon-small-sad.gif

Lee