LETTER OF APOLOGY TO THE FORUM

GUMBALL

101 ACCACIA AVENUE

GLASGOW

G4 STI

28/06/2005

To Whom it may concern,

I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for my childish and immature behaviour last night on this fine SIDC Forum.

What i did last night as i mentioned above was both irresponsible and very time consuming for the SIDC server, not to mention the issues where members were possibly feeling ill or dizzy at the sight of seeing my name all the way down the forum main page.

What appeared to be squaddie humour in my minds eye was clearly taken as nuisance spamming by more sensible and senior members of the forum and club we love.

Having thought about my actions in more detail i have come to the conclusion that i have boredom fatigue and will refrain from posting complete and incoherant nonsense all over the forum in future.

Again as it is for all other humans it is important that i still feel part of the family and would like for this whole episode to be put to rest rather than people arguing over what is sociably acceptable on the forum and what is not.

Many thanks to the people that fought my corner in some way last night and attempted to justify my lunatic antics. Thank you.

Its important as i can see now that people and potential new members to the SIDC do not look on this forum and see nothing but some random weirdo replying to every thread out of boredom due to the fact that his cars in the driveway and he has nothing else to do, because this club is fantastic and is usually filled with positive, constructive, helpfull and friendly advice and discussions.

Again, i would like to apologise for being a comedian (in my mind) last night and overlaoding the SIDC server with my dry sense of humour. If i posted a thread saying "WAS IT YOU...WR BLUE STI......etc etc"

The last thing i would want or appreciate is some clown saying "NO , DEFINATELY NOT ME" lol face-icon-small-blush.gif

I will not be utilising this excellent recreational forum as some kind of lunatic random intense hardcore immense rollercoaster again.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely

The G Unitface-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

listen to you cyril you jive ass turkey............

GBL was started a while ago not as an abbreviation of gumball that could be cleverly altered to mean gay bar loiterer, and was invented in reference to you.face-icon-small-wink.gif

keep chapping doOrs at halloween YOU GBL

i also hear that greigs the bakers are looking to fill a vacancy?

THEY WANT YOU TO PAINT THE FACES ON THE XMAS CAKES

LOL

all kidding aside and the easily escalated encouragement from Cyril555.

This thread is supposed to be a serious one relating to the letter above. I dont want it to appear that im being sarcastic in anyway.

Cyril......take yesterday off you nutcase. If i wanted your opinion i would have squeezed your heed LOLface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

your a credit to your nation and a nuisance in the bookiesface-icon-small-wink.gif

to set the record straight also on anither issue before mothercare run out of toys and prams....

Myself and squirrell555 the mad violinist are actually good friends and have a strange sense of humour as demonstrated previously by both of us no doubt.

Please ignore our twoing and frowing

LOL