Can anyone recommend........

A good (cheap also) alarm installer in the Falkirk area?? Basically my Cat 1 alarm has packed in while armed and I cant open/start my car so Im looking for a local installer to come to my house, rip out the old one and replace with a Toad AI606 or such likeface-icon-small-smile.gif

Think its a company called GAP Security that advertise in magazines...... hmmm, that was Max Poo, so possibly give them a swerve!!

No way of getting it towed to Skidz in Falkirk, know a fair few people that have used them to get Toad Ai606 CAT 1 Alarms fitted... Always done a decent job IMO.

Cheers,

Grant

<< Think its a company called GAP Security that advertise in magazines...... hmmm, that was Max Poo, so possibly give them a swerve!!

No way of getting it towed to Skidz in Falkirk, know a fair few people that have used them to get Toad Ai606 CAT 1 Alarms fitted... Always done a decent job IMO.

Cheers,

Grant >>

A decent job might not be a good jobface-icon-small-wink.gifHave you seen their wiring BTW (NOT BRILL)

I can reccomend BEDROCK VEEDUB in motherwell.They do alot better job m8.phone 01698254666 ask for BAZ.He's the auto electricion.

Their TOAD ALARM come with life time warranty.face-icon-small-smile.gif

<<

<< Think its a company called GAP Security that advertise in magazines...... hmmm, that was Max Poo, so possibly give them a swerve!!

Cheers,

Grant >>

A decent job might not be a good jobface-icon-small-wink.gifHave you seen their wiring BTW (NOT BRILL)

I can reccomend BEDROCK VEEDUB in motherwell.They do alot better job m8.phone 01698254666 ask for BAZ.He's the auto electricion.

Their TOAD ALARM come with life time warranty.face-icon-small-smile.gif >>

Motherwells abit far but i'll try them, cheersface-icon-small-happy.gif

Probably looking for £4.5k Adam.

I'll be sticking a new Cat 1 Toad Alarm on it...thats all it need just now, Im a bit concerned with the clutch as the biting points pretty high....been told its ok tho!? Apart from that its a good car & ive spent a fair bit on it in the last 9 months....infact too much depresses me to think about it!!