MAY HIGHLAND GATHERING - Anyone else North of Perth?

Anyone else here who's going to the MARVELLOUS MAY HIGHLAND GATHERING who's North of Perth?

Myself and Gee WR1 are heading down for this, and i've been one of the chosen few the Squirrel entrusted with details of the route, so we could arrange a suitable meeting point instead of heading all the way down the boring A9. (Dont anybody bother sending me any Pm's requesting details of the route - i will not be bribed face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

If anyone else is going who's North of Perth, we going arrange to meet up, and then meet the rest of the peeps at the secret location!

Cheers,

J

face-icon-small-smile.gif

<< Only 3 of us!

Scottiescoob - depends on whether u want to go all the way to Perth to meet them at the starting point, or like us, meet them somewhere closer face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

no don't really want to go all the way to perth I'll fit in with you guys. Just tell us where and when you are meeting and I'll be there.

Mind you a bit scared after all the posting recently this will be our first run and were not in the first flush of youthface-icon-small-wink.gif

thanks Fiona.