What's with all the bottles of wee-wee in the central reservation?

Use by scoob for work as well as pleasure and i'm amazed at the amount of bottles of what would appear to be urine sitting in the central reservation of the M8.

What is the metality of people who do this? I drove from Edinburgh to Coatbridge this morning and i counted at least 6 bottles of foul-looking clear bottles in the middle of the motorway

<< u should have stopped & pee'd over the side then! Or kept the bottle in the van till you got to a bin - think of the poor young lads that are going to have to go pick all them bottles up!

Yeuch! >>

It is really hard to just pull over in heavy traffic on the Kingston Bridge due to the lack of hard shoulder.

It was not the van, twas the car with ANDYJDMSTI behind me. Troosers round ankles, steering with my kneecaps and not spilling a drop is a skill even Tiff Needel does not possess

I do feel sorry for the poor sods but when needs must and all that

Grant

TBO, it was more than his life was worth to pee his seat, however, upon completing the journey and upon inspection of his seats during a swap of his and mine, there was a few suspect stains, amidst the other suspect marks, eh Grant???face-icon-small-wink.gif