Scoobynet - Regional areas

I don't frequent any forums since the fallout with Scoobynet last year and the fact I sold my car in September 2004, but I decided to browse to see if things had changed. Nice to see people are still using the Scottish Scoobies area. Well done guys n gals face-icon-small-happy.gif

I popped into that 'other' place to see they've just started an area for the Essex guys. Now how can they get a public area when thats all us Scots wanted. I reckon we should bombard them with all the abuse we can get together cause this stinks to high heaven. Sorry to drag up old dirt but I think it's disgusting.

Vix xxx

Hopeless - it really has become a dumping ground for posting rubbish, repetition, trolling for arguments and is just a junk forum now face-icon-small-sad.gif

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this - including regular users (I speak as a + member face-icon-small-sad.gif ).

Good to see a regional area set up but would be nice to have offered some more for others when the need had arisen. Essex Scooby Crew are very active though.

Brian face-icon-small-happy.gif

No point in bombaring them with abuse really but whats done is done, I think most of the users from Scottish Scoobynet have came over to the much friendlier SIDC and were glad to have em.

Scoobynet has declined IMHO but I dont wanna bad mouth them (thats what MSN is for face-icon-small-wink.gif ) Hopefully we can have Scottish Scoobies the way scottish scoob fans want it to be face-icon-small-happy.gif

Spooks

Must admit guy's , I Understand how you all feel ..

I Have tried very hard to get our own area on Scoobynet , As everybody in Southern was moaning that we were taking up all that area , Hence our own ickle page , Please just try & Chill , Should benifit us all then .

But if you want to Rant ... Just do it face-icon-small-wink.gif

Tiny...

I understand your anger , thinking logically though, you guys have all moved on to greener pastures(omg cant believe i said green) and you are clearly happy on this site, let it go and let them envy us , as far as i can see we have the best site of any subaru club!!!!! Long may it continue!!

<< Anyone want their MSN and mobile numbers? face-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Following a phonecall

I would like to re iterate that I am sure Dougs comment was a Joke

I would also like to state Spamming of any forum including SNet will not be treated lightly

Thanks

I think it is absolutely fine in here... let sleeping boards lie .... Shaun certainly didn't get my £25 this year.

Forza SIDC and Scottish Scoobiesface-icon-small-happy.gif

Just for the record Dougster please adopt first person singular when proclaiming your sexuality face-icon-small-smile.gif