praise goes to all of you for your reccomendation of C+C,i visited them

today and booked my machine in for 2.5" straight through to 5" jap style

exit,all in shiny stainless.should look great and sound even better,cost £430

all in but i think it will be worth it in the long run.work being done on 12th

feb so i wont have it done for the glasgow meet but it should be loud + proud

for the open day @ A.W.D. in perth.

thanks again all.

Del.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all mods coming soon

Superb Del,

Did you remember to say to them I had recommended you/SIDC etc???

They will do you a superb job and it will sound the business - they both really know their stuff and Campbell is a great neat builder. Them being so busy shows how in demand they are.

Remember to post up some completed pics.

Brian face-icon-small-happy.gif

i did Brian,and i'll get pics on as soon as i pick it up.

also went to halleys in milngavie and drooled over the

prodrive 18's from the WR1,if i can get a good deal on

tyres i'll try and talk the missus into them.£1100 for wheels

alone but they are the DB's.

Del.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all mods coming soon

Just confident in their standard of work, as many people are. Anyway, don't know what you mean face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Oh, and their mates of mine - they will always help you out face-icon-small-wink.gif

One word of advice - they hate folk bullsh*tting about cars, mates cars, 0-60 times, stupid bodykits and things they are gonna get done that they probably never will. Be genuine, down to earth and they'll not think "Thanks God we got rid of that d*ck!". You can imagine some of the folk that go in asking daft questions and talking like something out of Blazing Squad.

face-icon-small-confused.gif

B face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!those wheelsface-icon-small-wink.gif

There was a group buy on these wheels across the road,don't know iff it's still going.

Dealer prices have been reduced,PFF7's are now down to £250/wheelface-icon-small-happy.gif

What colour are you looking for,cause I've got a brand new gold one which I could be persuaded to part with for some greenbacksface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif 

See ya,

Del

Have to agree with you for once Brian,these guys have a great wee business going there,they did the zorst on the corsa rally car and it is still in 1 piece even after 3 events and 1 crash!!!

OH just ask campbell how he enjoyed his test run in the rally car round the blockface-icon-small-shocked.gif

Going by the screams i think he enjoyed it.face-icon-small-wink.gif

The STRC starts in three weeks with the Palmerston trade furniture stages but we are not doing a full season,instead we have confirmed as competing in Ingliston in April,Sligo(ireland) in July,Mewla rally In Epynt military ranges in August and probably two Rallys at Otterburn military ranges in September.

OH and if the car is still going after all that then we may try and get an entry for MULLface-icon-small-smile.gif