have to get rid of the wife

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'm ashamed of you Steveeee. that's someone's wife you are talking about over a piece of metal.

yeh so

that piece of metal dont argue it dont say no and its fun to be with as it all ways puts a smile on your face

now you tell me what women can do that

yeh you see you cant

rest my case

<< 'm ashamed of you Steveeee. that's someone's wife you are talking about over a piece of metal.

yeh so

that piece of metal dont argue it dont say no and its fun to be with as it all ways puts a smile on your face

now you tell me what women can do that

yeh you see you cant

rest my case >>

I hope Bex squashes your gonads tonite. face-icon-small-smile.gif

You guys make me laugh.

One day you'll replace the scooby, may i hear one of you say one day you'll replace your woman?

The devil within is far better than the one on the other side of the fence. face-icon-small-wink.gif

i don't have any problem with my Mrs driving mine, but then, she'll give any man a run for his money.

her driving makes me proud. face-icon-small-smile.gif I taught her well.

<< well i had to sort the women out first ade

see theres the baby due soon and now me and ronnie have to lay off it for a bit i have to go the other way

please dont feel put out that i have left you out >>

Oh dear, you feeling lonely.

I might send some dreadlock rastas round to your house, just warn Bex to make herself scarce for the evening. face-icon-small-happy.gif

good luck fella, sure they'll give a lot of loving, more than you can handle. face-icon-small-smile.gif lucky you.