My Speedlines on Ebay

<< Hehe, i was at KG most of the time. Did a bit on CDU3, PEx and G4 too. Glad i was always offshore bound now though. face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-sad.gif >>

Yeah ive worked on all those all the CODS cracker kinneil G4 whole complex really!!!, my sis worked at pex PP3 aswell for a bit in office. How long ago were you a Apprentice?

Couple of my mates are off shore aswell.

Yeah future doesnt look good for it what with selling off to some mid eastern company......we will see. They sold off Demins cooling towers and ETP to my old company and from what ive heard theve made a right mess of things and all there staff are walking!! Oh well face-icon-small-sad.gif

<< Hey Colin, stay in Aberdeenshire now. Which is home and has been since the day dot really. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Local apprentices in my year off the top of my head were Craig Brown, David Main, Chris Harte, Craig Horne, Chris Sutherland, Paul Monteith etc... >>

Good stuff, home sounds better than Gmouth which for me sadly isface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Craig Brown, David Main, Chris Harte, Craig Horne + Mechie, O'Dea Yup I know all them and go about with them alsoface-icon-small-happy.gif

I think I may have spent a week aside you at team building........I was in the naughty lot that hijacked the mini bus and went to McDonaldsface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Oh aye, at Loch Eil? Yup, forgot Mechie and O'Dea. face-icon-small-blush.gif

That was the most hotly anticipated McDonalds ever... and tasted absolutely atrocious by the time it arrived. face-icon-small-tongue.gif >>

Yup, great week wasnt itface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Yeah and they wernt too pleased at us either.....what a laugh!face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Think I master minded that planface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Hi, yes I was going to email you last night but was late n all.

I'll do so nowface-icon-small-happy.gif

1 thing you will have to pick up from my home as my cars rad burst yesterday and I cant drive it so couldnt meet you or that.

I will do my best to provide directionsface-icon-small-wink.gif