I'm Back.........................Thanks Mr Chairman..

Don't believe all you hear, people who know me will tell you the most important thing in my life is peles and my son, Jake. He is my priority at the moment.

I would like to thank all the KentScoobies that i have met and made new friends with,and all the people around the country that we have also met in the last two years.

Over the last twelve months Kent Scoobies has really taken off.

Without MY support and encouragement to Pele , organising and chasing people for monies etc. the club would not be so successful as it is today.

Often my DO IT NOW and not Tomorrow attitude caused problems.

I still will be around...........you may even see me at some meetsface-icon-small-wink.gif

Thanks to Mr Chairman (phil) who kindly gave the KS a home to start with.

As Phil has highlighted, I would like mine and Pele's personal problems not shared here on an open forum.

I wish you all the best for the future.face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kindest regards..

Lee (Hanging up my sponge..... for now anyway)

Only hanging up your sponge because you're taking my car away from me....

But funnily enough you only want people to hear and see the good side of things....

What you haven't said is that you blame the car and the club for us seperating, and because of the seperation you are now selling the car to get back at me, even though I can keep up the payments on the car - and don't come back with the answer that we were getting rid of it anyway, you knew that would never happen.

Funnily enough just after this happened my internet connection was lost for a week - turned out you had disconnected it, and you even admitted to being jelous of a computer! Then, a week later after it got reconnected, it went down again, and what did the man find? The wires had been cut this time, wonder who that could have been?

That is all I have to say for now - as Phil said you don't want all this to be too public do you?

To all KentScoobies and anyone else who is reading this thread, I apologise for the content, I didn't want my business made public, but as you can see Lee has pushed me too far - and it's about time you all saw he wasn't such a Mr. Niceguy as you all think.....

face-icon-small-blush.gifOk a little awkward I know but at the end of the day the most important thing is that most of us have a common love, SUBARU IMPREZZA ( in case you were not sure)

I agree airing things in public is not the best way but sometimes people have no choice.

Please all bear in mind im not taking sides and that I wish you both happiness even if that is not with each other.

I hope you will all join me in saying that no matter what happens the SUBARU IMPREZZA will always be top and Kent Scoobies will be here no matter what, even if our leader has to buy another Fiat Uno Turbo, I mean someone will always give her a lift to the meets?

You can count on me boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< face-icon-small-blush.gifOk a little awkward I know but at the end of the day the most important thing is that most of us have a common love, SUBARU IMPREZZA ( in case you were not sure)

I agree airing things in public is not the best way but sometimes people have no choice.

Please all bear in mind im not taking sides and that I wish you both happiness even if that is not with each other.

I hope you will all join me in saying that no matter what happens the SUBARU IMPREZZA will always be top and Kent Scoobies will be here no matter what, even if our leader has to buy another Fiat Uno Turbo, I mean someone will always give her a lift to the meets?

You can count on me boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Well said Q, couldn't have put it better myself