1st Meet of the Year - Friday 21st January

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK was this anyone on here, passed a black with silver graphics scooby on the M20 London bound coming back from the KentScoobies meet (which i must say had a great turnout) and i was doing about 130mph and you came back passed me like i was standing stillface-icon-small-happy.gif, had to back-off as they had been gritting the road and grit was being thrown up all over my car, went back passed you but never saw you again.face-icon-small-cool.gif

Well it wasn't me face-icon-small-happy.gif I went home the scenic route face-icon-small-confused.gif

Well it was a great turnout, thankyou all for coming, and welcome to two new members, Chantelle & Daz face-icon-small-smile.gif

Did anyone count the cars?

I also had a bit of a blast in a Subaru Vivio - what a wicked little car - 900cc & a supercharger face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif just needed a few suspension tweeks and it would have been perfect face-icon-small-wink.gif Got some very 'WTF was that!?' looks when I was overtaking bigger cars - it's the size of a mini lol face-icon-small-happy.gif I want one! and it's only group 3 insurance so bonus face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< OK OK was this anyone on here, passed a black with silver graphics scooby on the M20 London bound coming back from the KentScoobies meet (which i must say had a great turnout) and i was doing about 130mph and you came back passed me like i was standing stillface-icon-small-happy.gif, had to back-off as they had been gritting the road and grit was being thrown up all over my car, went back passed you but never saw you again.face-icon-small-cool.gif >>

Just been talking to VIC, said he passed a wagon on the M20 face-icon-small-happy.gif....he said he thought you were going backwards...lol

BTW..Vics car has GOLD graphics....

jon

I'd like to say a huge thankyou to Pele for all the introductions last night. It was nice to meet some of you, hopefully with a few more meets I might have the courage to speak to someone!

Also thankyou to whoever has a son called Billy that we had to drag our son away from!

Great meet, nice to see some new faces. Good to see so many people turn up on such a cold night, one of the best turnouts KentScoobies has had face-icon-small-smile.gif

Nice to see Vic, hope to see him at a few more meets this year face-icon-small-wink.gif

Cheers to Marten for the lift (and for putting up with Victoria's constant talking face-icon-small-confused.gif ) Thanks to Pete for letting me drive Rocket - hope I didn't scare your friend too much - next time tell him to wear a seatbelt lol face-icon-small-happy.gif

Arron & j-k, shame you couldn't make it, hope to see you at the next one face-icon-small-wink.gif

See you all at the next meet face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tony

Nice to see everyone Friday night.

Also very nice to see Chantelle and Matt (Mr Chantelle face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) as well. Maybe Matt will bring his Supra next time? You may have seen it at every TOTB, so its no 'lightweight'. face-icon-small-wink.gif

Did we sort out what we would be doing for events this year?, I completely forgot about it face-icon-small-blush.gif

Arron, considering the Vivio had suspension like a marshmallow and I was following a scooby along roads I didn't know I think I did well to keep it on the road face-icon-small-tongue.gif - 90 right uphill and I didn't know it was there until I was right on top of it face-icon-small-shocked.gif we went sideways up the hill face-icon-small-wink.gif