TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Who ever started the rumour that I am selling my standard KYB suspension please undo the rumour. I am not selling it as I may need it again some day. Please dont PM me an offer because I will probably be rude to you, I am fed up with it now.

Thank you.

Callum

ROBIN! You have been sourced as the originator of this wicked rumour! A plague of Locust on you!! How is your poofy wee submarine getting on? You say that you navigate your probe through dark tunnels for a living hmmmmmmmmm! Sounds like there are things you aint telling us. I checked up on you car today, it was looking lovely, you never told me you had sold the intercooler and the six speed box! What are you replacing them with?

face-icon-small-wink.gif

hi callum,

you spend to much time looking at men through telescopes............................i may fit a modena dog box if the engine destroys the 6 speed with the brute power, that is in andy forrest and sam elssars (the dentist) hands!!

how is your new suspention working? and it was YOU who asked ME what your std suspention was worth, i presumed with a view to selling it!! face-icon-small-smile.gif

so when do i get the suzuki then??? 200 squids???? hhmmmmmmmm????? or should i put it on the suzuki register for you??

cheers robin.

Suspension is superb, its like a rocket sled on rails, a bit on the hard side but Ive heard that one many times before so Im not too bothered (Yawn!) The only thing that unnerves me is that with the old set up you could feel the limit point creeping up with the subtle loss of traction signalling that you were about to go, with the cuscos your wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond the limit point, in a whole new dimension, when suddenly......f**ko!! Your either piroetting off the road hoping you can get you front mount out off the mess thats about to happen before the insurance company sees it, or you pass the car infront facing the way youve just come! I like bumping and crashing along the road with the hard cuscos and dicovering new limits and handling differences, but its definately an aquired taste. The brembos also make new limits and the loss of nosedive is great, although Im going to need a fivepoint to keep me in the seat!! lol. Hows Georgia? Any nice young ladies out there, or are you looking for nice young laddies??face-icon-small-wink.gif Be safe Robin.

Callum

hi callum,

you have sussed it right out! a harness is a good idea to keep you in the seat, why not get a proper race seat and do the job right? then dump your tires and get somthing good? ie t1r,s? or goodyears? your car will now be outperforming you tires face-icon-small-sad.gif

and when are you going for the gems and andy f turbo? you know you MUST DO IT ....................................that engine would then run 400bhp all day long face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif yum!!!

tbilisi, georgia...........hmmmmmmm, well its colder that scotland thats for sure! -15 during the day brrrrrrr face-icon-small-sad.gif the girls are ok, but we dont realy get into town much face-icon-small-sad.gif

so when do i get the jeep then?

cheers robin.