THE MILLENIUM FALCON LIVES!!!

Folks, my car is back on the road, a V2 STI RA with an STI 7 bottom end, running it in at the moment, Its sweet, heads are a bit noisy but there getting adjusted on monday. It was a bit of a minefield but JVS took it in there stride. I have some thank yous to say.

Thank you to my bank manager, you saved my car and never realised it!!

Thank you to JVS for you patience, dedication to the task in hand and for allowing me to potter about when the job was on

Thanks to Steve, the wheels wouldnt be turning if your engineering genius wasnt on call 24/7, you are a gentleman and I have a wee Xmas pressy for you.

Thank you to Conrad Bradley for being a decent bloke, I wish you luck in your future ventures.

Thanks to Dougster for listening to my moans

And finally, thank you to Robin, for stealing my wheels and being nice about it!!!

Cheers Callum

Thanks russell, the car is going extremely well, just a noisey head which will get sorted this week. Havent got the injectors in yet, but after reading a few current threads the spray pattern provided by the nozzle of that type of sards injector is meant to be awesome so it should be interesting to see what Andy F manages to do with the car when he maps it, Ill keep in touch and try and pop in over the festive season, I may bring Dougster with me just for the chance to get out of the urban jungle, he is looking a bit peely wally these days, or maybe its all the Christmas Parties he goes to, the freeloader that he is!!face-icon-small-wink.gif

Cheers

Callum

hi callum,

good to hear the "grey slug" is going again! you take care on those slippy scottish roads with that suspention!!! it will slip away REAL FAST if it ever goes fast enough to break away!! you will be glad to know its REALY COLD here!!!

still, i have to make a meger crust to buy more wheels and tires... and a turbo.......and aps.......and and and...........................

cheers m8

robin"the frozen" galloway.