ROLL UP! ROLL UP! LADIES AND AAAAAGENTLEMENNNN!

face-icon-small-cool.gif Due to the rebuild of the Millenium Falcon I find myself having to part company with a prized posession which I was going to fit to my car but now feel my wallet and girlfriend would be happier if I sold. These are a set of Alcon/ Prodrive titanium brake calipers and discs from a pucker WRC subaru.These are the real McCoy, not your prodrive upgrade that you can get, but the monsterous titanium numbers that Petter Solberg would have had on his car at some point. They are gravel items meaning they are four pots with 305mm discs but the calipers will easily take a 330mm disc if you want to go that way. If you wanted to put these on your car they would fit under 17" on 330mm discs or 16" on the 305mm discs or your own 310mm both 330 and 310 sold by godspeed etc. What is needed to fit them? YOU would have to have made up brackets, buy pads (You can get 2 pads per caliper or 4 pads per caliper, whichever you prefer!!, 6 pot ones have 12 pads per caliper!!!) which are about £140 for a full set of mintex pads (1144 or 1166) and obviously steel lines. I cannot stress enough the calipers and size of the individual pistons are bigger than anything I have seen, they would stop a train! As the anoraks will no doubt point out these are specified as gravel spec calipers and the tarmac ones are 6 pots. Yes that is correct but unless you are doing some serious motorsport then for everyday trackdays etc the 6 pots would be way too much. These are outstanding, they were used by prodrive for testing, never rallied, and reconditioned before I got them. In the words of the man from Alcon, they are pretty bulletproof! I need the cash hence I am offering them to "Youz" before I try to punt them elsewhere. I cant post a photo because my camera is down south but if your interested call me on 07843095248 and we can talk prices and I would be happy to bring them to you and show you them in person. I hope this answers questions you may ask, feel free to phone because I wont be on the net all night.

Cheers, I bet your puffed out reading by now!!!

Callum W