KentScoobies meet Friday 10th September - The Wharf, near Bluewater

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day,

Pele,can you bring down a couple of KENTSCOOBIES graphix for me to put on rocket,also at the B.B.Q. you said you may know someone who can fit my gauges so I am up for getting them sorted whenever they can be done.

I'll also bring down the brake cleaner and tools and light to sort the soleniod.

Pete & Rocket

SOME DAYS IT'S JUST NOT WORTH CHEWING THROUGH THE RESTRAINTS

The next meet is 26 sept this is a joint meet with the east sussex scoobies,Then japfest 10th oct we have car passes,The regular meet on the 15th oct at Maidstone and a rolling road day on the 30th oct....Lee

Hope the car is running better now the idea of the club is to share tips and help people out...Lee&Pele face-icon-small-happy.gif

Well, what a successful meet face-icon-small-happy.gif Was nice to have some newbies join us, and even some of the Essex Crew turned up for us face-icon-small-wink.gif Hope you all enjoyed yourselves, here's to next months meet face-icon-small-smile.gif

Also, on a not so happy note, we had a compalint tonight from the manager of The Wharf, 2 scoobies were racing round the car park - there is a childrens playground beside here, so it could have been not such a nice evening if there had been an accident caused by these 2 cars....I have been told that if it happens again we will not be welcomed back, so everyone, please behave....