Rally Style window stickers

A few of us in Scotland are going to get some rally style window stickers made up for this event. You know, the clear ones with the driver/passenger names (or internet nicknames), followed by the flag of their country.

Is anyone else interested in getting some made up. Cost would be about £10 (and you could no doubt use them again later for future events and meetings ) ?

If so, then let me know asap, what you want on them, and I'll get them ordered up.

John

• 2 weeks later...

John are you still up for ordering these window stickers?

If so I would like one even though I am not going to the birthday bash.(User name and welsh flag). I will see if anyone in the northwest group would like one as well..

Also I have accidently posted a FAQ question in car care(plonker)

If you get chance would you have a look at it. The subject is servicing/warranty

Thanks in advance

Nige..

Nige,

the order went in yesterday, but I'll contact the chap who was arranging everything for us.

Rather than clear stickers, these will be the pukka stick on letters (can have them on the inside, or ourside like the proper rally cars), and the flags separate, so you can have them before or after your name to suit your own needs.

Costs will be about £11 for a pair.

John

Nige, it looks like you might have been to late. Spoke to Eric who arranged the order, and he suggested calling the company directly.

The three colours of the Welsh flag might be tricky, as they are built up in layers. Give them a call on 01224 895589, and if they can do it in time, then Eric will pick them up, and send them down to you.

Cheers

John