*INVERNESS* Looking for owner of Scooby type RA

Hi Daniel, I'm near Inverness but unfortunately don't know the owner. Nor have seen the car. However I could enquire if you know the owners address. 

Andy. 

Edit: just saw your reply and will give them a holla next time I'm in town... Should be this week so will let you know bud. 

Edited by LeftaSALTYtaste
  • Like 1

I know exactly where it is btw. Right next to the railroad crossing and do remember seeing the car. There was a couple of rotary mazdas (I think rx7's) there a couple of months back and was saying to my gf that they had gone and there was an Impreza and others there now. 

I'm not sure what the yard is about there though but will give them a shout. 

• Thanks 1

Andy that's the one! ? amazing! Thank you!

There is/was a Honda Civic Type R, along with an E36 BMW, there too today when I went along with a recent print off of wheel alignment data so that's been parked there recently.

There's a wee house there too but unsure if that's got anything to do with the owner.

Thanks for your help you two,

Daniel.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the wee house has something to do with the railway but will investigate..... A good idea would be to pm me your details and I'll print them off and laminate them and stick them under the wiper if no ones there. 

So Daniel where you from bud? Are you an inverneshian? 

20 hours ago, LeftaSALTYtaste said:

I'm thinking the wee house has something to do with the railway but will investigate..... A good idea would be to pm me your details and I'll print them off and laminate them and stick them under the wiper if no ones there. 

So Daniel where you from bud? Are you an inverneshian? 

From the Shetland Islands ?

Hi guys,

Owner contacted me today, not available for sale unfortunately.

Thanks for all your help,

Daniel

On 25/05/2020 at 18:19, Daniel Gray said:

From the Shetland Islands ?

Hi guys,

Owner contacted me today, not available for sale unfortunately.

Thanks for all your help,

Daniel

Probably best you look for one further south might be less rusty . sorry it didn't lead to some joy .