New user to SIDC

Hi, I’m new to this forum thing but I’m not new to been a Subaru lover. Recently bought my first impreza wrx 2004. Had the SIDC sticker on the back window and thought I’d see what the fuss was about. Erm anything I should look out for whilst owning my scooby let me know (I’m new to the ownership) also if anyone knows this car from previously putting this sticker on let me know. Be good to hear from you  I believe the car was from gloustershire, then went upto Wakefield where I purchased it from  it’s now back in the West Midlands. Keen to do events, meets etc

CW04RZA. 

Cheers matt. 

Hi guys, yeah definitely want to attend some events but I do not use Facebook so is there a way of finding events in other ways and yes I’m sure to hear off some people from the mad house haha. Bought the car with quite a high clutch pedal... is this adjustable or definitely the clutch on its way out, I’ve heard a couple of stories suggesting it could have an adjustable clutch but I’m not sure. 

Thanks 

My clutch pedal has been high for about 30k miles and is fine. I assumed it was designed that way.

The forum is the main place to find out what is going on. We are at the end of the season now but future events will be posted up as soon as we know about them. If there is anything posted on Facebook it only references the forum so you are in the right place.:thumbup: