Hya all hope all is good with you and your scoobys had a bit of a nitemare last friday got back from a week trucking parked up the truck and went to get my car keys and OH SHIT no keys yes they were lost ripped everything out the truck still no keys and as i work in nottingham and live in coventry my arse fell out lol spare key in coventry scoob in nottingham so i was a train ****er got back to truck this afternoon and my dearly beloved partner found the keys down the side of the adblue tank bear in mind i had done 1200miles in the truck i feel so damn lucky so keys are now tied round my chuffing neck lol there is a god just gotta make it up to her indoors for being a prize tit :censored:

This is true:.  A couple of years ago, had the dog to the beach one howling freezing winters night, ( the sort that makes your teeth chatter and cheeks freeze together) got back to the car,put him in the boot ( forester) and went to get in and start the car, no keys!     Emptied pockets, checked under dog, checked under car, oh shit.    Wasn't till I took my mobile out of the pocket to call my own dearly beloved to bring the spare keys and bloody hell,.  I had the key ring clenched between my teeth all the time.   Honest.