Any South Coast Members Want To Have A Mini Meet?

Hi guys,

I just joined at Christmas and hope to meet some of our less local members at Japfest in May, meanwhile I was hoping to try to arrange a mini meet in my local area. I am in Milford on sea (which is a few miles from Lymington on the south coast). where I run a pub we could use as a meeting point initially. I currently run a GC8 Impreza STI with a vf34 roller bearing turbo which along with the 294horses under the bonnet and the delimiter give it great acceleration and decent top speed (not that I ever go over 70mph of course) :rotfl: If anyone fancies meeting up sometime give me a shout, I also have lots of spares up for sale in the parts for sale forum if interested :thumbs:

Guy

Its called The Smugglers Inn my daughters boyfriend who owns one of my old imprezas is also an SIDC member and he is up for it, hopefully there are a few more members too. I figure would be good to see other peoples set ups and ideas as I am doing a load of upgrades at present to my suspension, then I will start on the engine :)