Cs400 Suspension Busted Again

Well, thats the front suspension now broken again for weeks on the cs400.

Had it all booked in, took it to the dealer, then subaru uk confirm no replacement actually available.

I am now in Subaru customer service limbo waiting an unconfirmed time for a warranty replacement.

The last time in this situation it took weeks... also took 4 1/2 weeks just to get a response to my subaru uk website support form, which told me their computer system now showed it was fixed.

Subaru customer service is non-existant.

My car is on its 3rd set of front struts having covered only 15000 miles. This 3rd set is now broken too.

They seem to say there is only ever one "spare" set of suspension at a time. This stinks to me that they wait for a broken set, perform a not fit for purpose repair, then put more dodgy crap on my car only for it to break again soon after.

Does the club have any subaru contacts they could help me with? The dealer wont allow me to speak to subaru, i cant get answers and have now resorted to comments on the subaru uk facebook.

can the club legal cover help.

This whole thing is sapping my love for all things subaru, hence why i'm hardly on here these days.