Ian Grieves Diappointong

went with a friend to ian grieves to see the new sti they have on there website and to get some info on it and a look at the brz. am not going to go thru exactly what happened but basically got told repeatedly its not for sale and there r none available till feb next year they had no info on it and they where 1 of few dealers that had 1 and no point going anywhere else said other dealers had foned them about there demo car then when we mentioned a trade in he absolutely slated the 60 plate merc she is trading in. decided to leave and went to nobles and the service was second to non offered test drives in both sti and brz but going to leave it for a dryer day and checked the system and said she could get the sti by October so looks like am going for a go in the new sti and brz can`t wait.

p.s. rant over lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Mmm,not been on here for a while but was privy to the visit above,my recolection of this was completely different,as it was 6 months previously when she wanted a test drive in a 330s and a Cosworth we had in stock.Hope you managed to get sorted out with a car,and we still dont have any STI's available until next year.....thats because we have sold them all.

Grant hope all is ok with you,you still got the BM?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I was in a few months ago looking at a white one and they couldn't have been more helpful.

Gavin gave us a good test drive of the car and was spot on. Unfortunately it was just not quick enough for me but is a step up comfort and interior wise. Put another 50-100bhp under the bonnet and I would have bought it.

Ended up going for an M3

• 3 weeks later...

Grant hope all is ok with you,you still got the BM?

Yeah things are fine with me buddy, got rid of the M3 for a Hartge/Birds 335i... which was a massive mistake. The 335 lasted 6 months before I sold it, running a 540i as a stop gap at the moment as I've ordered a Golf R... but reaaaally trying to justify a Classic as a toy/track car!!

How are you getting on mate??

Cheers,

Grant

Edited by RS Grant
  • 3 weeks later...