last time i was at wallace i was told mine was running a bit lean above 5k rpm and over fueling lower down. told a fpr would help that. so i got one and fitted it and i have what feels l;ike fuel starve up the rev range when coming into boost. is the fpr fkd or do they need setting or do i need to fit with the walbro and the remap? :Wales-flag:

cheers dave, lewis phill and bryan. i did dissconnect it after fuel starve. its still running the standard pump lewis. i did have the 255 in for a while a few months back but it didnt like it. so took it back out till i got a remap. did not think fpr would need mapped in but looks like i will have to wait till i got a mappable ecu then install the yello 440s, fpr and walbro then take a canny run in to get it mapped. when fpr was connected it was sitting at about 48psi on the standard pump. again cheers folks for the info. :thumbup:

i had done that before and andy quoted me £650. i cant really justify that for the extra 50 horse im needing . which is why i thought of a apexi for around 300 then 60 to map it. im sitting at 300 brake now so 350 will be fine as dont want the hassle of uprateing engine, gearbox and diffs to cope with the extra :Wales-flag: