Uk300 Lights Question

Hey folks, this is a wee shout out to those with UK300 lights and the fitting of LED bulbs, I have tried various ones and not been able to get them to work, tried ones for canbus and ones for not. The lights look to be adapted from the standard wiring as there is the standard bulb fitment behind the unit and separate wiring for the lights plugged in, can anyone assist as I am tired of the pale yellow of the standard sidelight bulbs.

KennyUK300 might be your man for this, try sending him a private message as I know Kenny was working on his lights too.

Hope that helps.

Gordon

Gordon thanks for that and I have been talking to Kenny about this little issue. And just as a wee update for anyone with the UK300 Hella lights and they want more 'white' light than the standard 'yellow' from the capped sidelights it's a bit of an issue. The LED one's don't work (that I have found) and tried both canbus and non-canbus ones. However I tried fitting the capless blue sidelights that I had for the classic into the caps of some LEDS and with a little fiddling, they work. May need some adhesive to keep them from moving inside the caps but job's a good un :).

jae