Contemplating A Wee Trip

Wifes hoin on a girls holiday 2nd of sept . I cant get holidays but can put in for an early shift and then 2days of together.

so was thinking i just wana get out of edinburgh. Dunno where or how far. Maybe just to go away get a cheapy B+B or travel lodge unless i find a good deal on groupon.

then put myself on early on fri and then off sat and sunday. Finish on fri. Relaxin drive to wherever and then just pint or beer and sit in the pub garden or sumthin and chill for a night or two.

dunno on places Or where. Maybe banff or portknockie. Not been there since i was a kid but enjoyed it up there.

Or could be to skye or over applecross . Dunno its just been a last min idea that i may or may not do. But i feel i just wana have one last wee cruise in the motor before winter onsets.

And be good to just get away and chill without the hassles back home.

Edited by thebigfelly

defo gona do a one nighter away maybe two nights.

and think its gona be up to aberdeen on the friday night , then second night over to banff,portknockie and then back home on the sunday ..

vist a cpl of the towns i visited with my grandad when i was like 10 and see if i remember anything, only thing i do mind is a hardbour and folk doing cliff jumps and harbour jumping