Wheel Bearing

My offside rear wheel bearing needs done, can anyone recommend anywhere to get it done at a reasonable price in Edinburgh?

Cheers

Catalunya80

Only place id think of wld be stevie at swmotorsport . Though i dont know prices tbh. Hes just at penicuik. Maybe others may know . . Im fi edinburgh but take my car through to badbaz's garage in lesmahgow near lanark . And used to go up to andys at RA motorsport in perth .

Oh and forgetin theres also a wee garage along the road from andy forrest mapoing unit in mussy .heard a few folk have scoob work done by them cant mind the name.

T

And cpl people used that gp autos in dalkieth just up fi the ford garage next to the kilt hire shop . Their rates arent too bad. Havent took my scoob there though so dont know what theyd be like for that

Oh and forgetin theres also a wee garage along the road from andy forrest mapoing unit in mussy .heard a few folk have scoob work done by them cant mind the name.

T

And cpl people used that gp autos in dalkieth just up fi the ford garage next to the kilt hire shop . Their rates arent too bad. Havent took my scoob there though so dont know what theyd be like for that

Cheers I'll look into them.