Aberdeenshire

Hey up Bryan,

2nd June - Fraserburgh Vintage Car Rally (Includes all types of vehicle)

We were going to be at this but when i looked into it they wanted the details of all the cars attending 3 days before i saw it. The next thing we have planned if the show in Keith on the 16th. There'll be something going up for it this weekend.

I would have organised a run but i've been maxed out with work and i'm busy all weekend, kids footy and my kids need to be carted back to elgin. Feel free to join me for a run along the glorious road that is the A96 if you want :icon_joker:

it is..... you'll be a spectator though.

I looked at it after the Buckie show and all the details had to be in before then so they could organise things. The elgin show this year is a small one as well (thats on sunday too) in the old supermarket carpark, next year it's back in Cooper Park.

So it looks like the next thing we have is Keith then it'll be Boyndie!

im lucky as had our kids whem i was younger so i can be a hooligan now :smiley-taunt014: although with the buying of the scoob i was asked ' having a midlife crisis?' no :censored: off. i can afford to run one now . :driving:

I got my 1 before the twins wer born bit sneekie but she sed it had to b a family car so i got a 4 door pmsl bet am nay getting car shopping by myself agen lol.