Samsung Galaxy S4

Well thot id fire a wee review up of my phone having got it.

Was due my upgrade in november from my galaxy s and instead of going for the galaxy s3 i thought id wait for the s4 as it was only a few months away.

well got it done on wed. Though the sim car was goosed as i found out today as it wouldnt register on the network. Didnt stop me playing about with it though in the house on wifi etc.

so what can i say. Similar layout to the S and guesing the other S2 S3. Its a bit bigger than the S but basicly same size as wifes S3. Very light and thin. Controls are smooth and the camera functions for pics are great.

Its got this built in control the screen with your eye if you look away from the screen it turns itself off but if you look back at it itl turn back on. Same with head movement . You tilt your head down and the page will scroll down and vice versa. Also theres this samsung air.. a bit like kinnect on the xbox. You wave or make gestures infront of phone and itl change pages etc.

Ive tried all of them and have to say not keen. Its a bit jumpy when uou do try to use it and like most new tech its a good idea just not too great. Itl maybe be alot better in the next gen phones after s4 but personaly il rather touch the screen etc instead of waving at it like a crazy person.

still working away on figuring alot out. Theres alot of standard apps on the phone that i didnt have on my galaxy s so more playing about is required. All in all quite pleased with it so far. Resolution sound etc are fab

only draw back. Small keys on the touch screen qwerty kepad for my big digits. But slightly beter than my galaxy s in the layout of the pad.

Its too late by the time youve typed half a paragraph then look back and notice mistakes because im just looking at the keys as i type rather than the words as i type. Then you have to fiddle about trying to get the wee cursor next to the letter u mistyped and edit then try geting the cursor to the end of the last thing u typed. It gets a case of screw it. Any time you see a post of mine which then says edited its probably because ive posted.then read over it then noticed mistakes so go back into fix them haha.

Its too late by the time youve typed half a paragraph then look back and notice mistakes because im just looking at the keys as i type rather than the words as i type. Then you have to fiddle about trying to get the wee cursor next to the letter u mistyped and edit then try geting the cursor to the end of the last thing u typed. It gets a case of screw it. Any time you see a post of mine which then says edited its probably because ive posted.then read over it then noticed mistakes so go back into fix them haha.