This Could Be Useful On British Roads.....

Was browsing the eBays and stumbled across a shop. Which had a windscreen strips section. Now I'm not one for them, tbh. I have visors for when its sunny, and I like the visibility that 4" of screen at the top gives you, for example, when going through dips, BUT. I was SERIOUSLY tempted by this one, bearing in mind my Impreza's a daily ;)

eBay Link Here

Obviously its a single use item, which most of the time when the cars parked will look out of place, especially if its mirrored like it would have to be for normal mirrors, but for that moment when a BMW driver (No offence Matty, you know what I mean) is sat in the outside lane doing 60... It saves flashing your lights. Made me giggle in the least :)

Yeah, true. I can imagine where they make their sales though! Someone comes home having just been cut up/held up by that type of person, and rage-buys it and then thinks better of it.

Could always get one of those scrolling LED signs and use that to display... messages. :P

edit: Like "Joing SIDC @ sidc.co.uk." Obviously not using cursing or anything like that :rolleyes:

Edited by oj 89