2013 Movie Corner

Not done one in a while , so here some that are released and some up and coming releases this year , and before chris (mctwist) steals the only thing i know much about lol , like hes tried with olympus has fallen.

so lets see

1- THOR 2 the dark world

well the norseman returns , from what i see in the trailor it looks , alot better than the first one anyway ,which was good but seemed like a tester to see if it could be made into a frachise of its own, a bit like the 1st spider man,xmen,iron man, which after succesful first films and box office ratings, they got more money pumped into them and made better sequels.

Anyway back to thor - set in england with some of the old cast and new faces aswel , including the ex doctor who christopher eccleston. film sees natalie portman at college/uni and some trouble comes to find her which is where thor steps in and does everything he can to protect her

2- IRON MAN 3

out today , long awaited and following off after THE AVENGERS instead of where iron man 2 left us. looks good and cant wait to see it , tho will probably be after the fling this weekend

3- MAN OF STEEL

russel crowe as supermans real dad,kevin costner as his earth dad , i enjoyed the first remake of superman , bit humourous but done great visual and this one looks to take itself more seriously , so cant wait to see it

4- GALLOWALKERS

new one on me, doesnt look amazing , kind of zombie cowboy film- theres a curse and anyone who dies comes backas a zombie unless you take their heads completely off , usual zombie stuff but set in wildwest, but be intresting to see how old wesley snipes gets back into making films and roles after his we psell in jail for a year or two i beleive for tax evasion , gues the guys not going to be to picky about films since declaring bankruptcy and going inside .Rumour has it hes also going to be in sly stallones next expendables film . which going by all the action stars in it anyway he wouldnt be out of place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=W37QoSb6Oms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXiE5FLB2w

5-ELYSIUM

matt damon ,jodie foster

Set in the year 2154, where the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds

Edited by thebigfelly

6- I AM LEGEND 2

i liked the first one and thought mr smith had died ,clearly i was wrong, could be an intrestin watch this one ,hope its as good as first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmHjAO1zls

7- PAIN AND GAIN

the rock, mark wahlberg , just a spoof comedy for blokes based on a true story . end of the trailor was funny , rest of it seems no to bad, not sure if its a dvd watch or a defo picture one

8- THE WOLVERINE

yup logans back, going to japan to see if he can be made mortal. personaly i think hes going to be set up as usual and then go on a rampage as they still need him for a couple more xmen films and think he has one more wolverine on left in his contract too

9-300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE

you our spartan blood shed is back, been kept quiet , but now its the entire spartan army kicking persian a$$ if you liked the first one which if your a red blooded bloke into gore violence and just plain old brutality then your going to like this

10- AFTEREARTH

Still undecied even with this second trailor, not my usual film id go see but still could be good

A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help.

Edited by thebigfelly

where is fast and furious 6, hangover 3 or am i the only one that likes them lol :smiley-taunt014:

Ah well you know the old saying

"great minds think alike" or is it "if you're not fast you're last" lol

:icon_butt:

they were in my last movie one chris. well apart fi hangover 3. but yeah their all good aswel

I went to see "Dark Skies" - it was nae bad. I thought it was gonna be a horror but it wasnae really. The missus even liked it after thinking it would be crap.

Dark Skies Trailor

How do ye post them movie preview thumbnails?

i just copy the web adress in the bar. find the trailor on youtube. click play so it starts to load and play as sometimes you get those advert crap.on before the vid ypu want to watch and you have to click skip to video after 5 seconds. then when the trailor starts playing then i just copy and paste from the address bar. usualy works