im getting a set of alloys fitted at baz's on thursday phill. taken of my blob 03 wrx sti . so not.sure if.the pcd is 100 or 114. but im getting my tyres.fitted to the other set as im buying them from his mechanic scott and mines are newish tyres.

think the tyres he has on the alloys im buying.has legal tread but it is low and lower than the tread on mine current set.

if their the size your after then your more than welcome to use the set im taking of my motor the now and you could see baz about putin those tyres that are on the set im buying onto the set im taking of and using them free of charge as i was just going to sell the alloys without tyres.

thier just the standard 17" 03 blobeye gold ones. and just abit kerberd but all straight etc. can use them free of charge aswel. wouldnt want cash or beer or that .

nah not as far as i know phil. think that was bazs model onwards with the dccd wasnt it? someone will know.or.can give baz a text?

their there if you want or need them if they fit . im going through to bazs on thursday at 1:30. so if they are the size id ask him to check the tyres on the set im buying as i do know they have tyres.but his mechanic.did say the tread was prety low.

so their there if.you need them phil .just ask baz to get tread checked on the set im buying and i could leave them at barrys garage if thats any help as thats closer to glasgow than midlothian .

was meant to be going in on tuesday but its been changed to thursday .

and after the fling if baz was ok with it you could either leave back at his.garage for me to pick up or could meet you somewhere between edinburgh and galsgow to get them

and like i said no need to give me anything . but feel free to.give them a wee clean after the fling so i can get selling them pmsl .

or as dr motorsport says hes got a.set. and treads probably better than the set im buying . like i say im sure his mechanic.said the tread was.prety low

Edited by thebigfelly

I'm waiting on a new set of 100pcd wheels with summer tyres to arrive for the Fozzy to use on The Fling next weekend. The car still has a set of winter/snow tyres fitted, so not ideal with the weather getting a bit warmer now.

I've just been told that the guy won't be able to send them up till this Friday, which leaves me a bit fooked for the fling.

I know it's a huge ask, but I don't suppose anyone within a reasonable distance of Glasgow has a spare set of 100pcd wheels with legal summer tyres I could borrow for just the Saturday and return on Sunday?

A slab of beer or payment in exchange for the use up for grabs? ;)

Phil you can borrow my fozzie wheels if you want.....I'll not be using them ....I've a set of winter (off the car) and set of summer(on the car) no problem :)