Rolling Road Day Raffle - Tickets Now On Sale

guys,

In order to raise funds for the nominated charity there will be a raffle held on the day. Can i therefore ask you all to see if you can find any items to raffle and let me know. Duncan is kinldy going to host the raffle so would be good if we could get some nice prizes for this.

many thanks for the help and support on this.

Chris

Edited by mctwistuk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Raffle prizes so far are

1.a sit in meal for two including first drink at my restaurant. Kwangtung.co.uk (donated by fai17)

2. Some Colin McRae stuff (donated by phil mc)

3. Full Geometry setup Toe and camber adjust value £100 (donated by Duncan at hypertech)

4. 1x AC recharge value £40 (donated by Duncan at hypertech)

5. Some goodies from cdf(to be confirmed)

6. Some goodies from Graeme (username drop link) from whiteline

7. Some stuff from the Colin McRae memorial relay( may also hold an auction on the day for some of the stuff)

Tickets on sale now and are £1 each with all money raised going to yorkhill sick kids hospital. So come on people lets get some tickets bought.

Payment for tickets can be done through PayPal or bought on the day. Just let me know what suits

Thanks

Chris

Edited by mctwistuk

Tickets available on the day or just contact me and payment goes through me. This is open to all regions etc and not just Scottish section. Not sure best way of communicating this to all areas without spamming. Would moving it to general section help maybe?