Sti Hatch

Hi that could have been me as I was on my way back to Bicester from Aylesbury lunchtime'ish yesterday, seem to recall catching a focus up near to the short section of dual carriageway ( was that you?). Only had the hatch a few weeks and it's my first Subaru so always on the look out for others so it's a shame you weren't driving yours, although I probably wouldn't have caught you up as I had the wife in the car and she tends to watch the speedo like a bloody hawk :rolleyes:

Hi that could have been me as I was on my way back to Bicester from Aylesbury lunchtime'ish yesterday, seem to recall catching a focus up near to the short section of dual carriageway ( was that you?). Only had the hatch a few weeks and it's my first Subaru so always on the look out for others so it's a shame you weren't driving yours, although I probably wouldn't have caught you up as I had the wife in the car and she tends to watch the speedo like a bloody hawk :rolleyes:

yes, it sounds like it was you as I had to brake hard (due to idiot in front of me) and when I looked in the mirror I could see a girl in the passenger seat looking quite horrified at the near miss :o

I comment to my wife about how nice your hatch looked.

there is a meet going on this Friday (look at muffin man's thread) which is only about 30 miles from you if you're interested?

That's her usual expression since I get the hatch, cheers for he comment and I'll checkout muffin man's thread.

You should let the misses drive it, that's what I did and she has loved every one so far. I told the S was for shopping and S# was for a quick shop. wooosh

You should let the misses drive it, that's what I did and she has loved every one so far. I told the S was for shopping and S# was for a quick shop. wooosh

Problem with that is I'd never get my keys back off her and end up driving her diesel focus :icon_hang:

and my wife is looking at getting herself an impreza...albeit a gx or R in an auto but it will still be an impreza B)

only problem is even with a non turbo auto she will still nearly keep up with me!!! :icon_pray:

Edited by mugs