Silver Hatch M73

Silver hatch, north bound M73 from the M74 southbound junction, Reg BN57, thanks to your awesome driving skills of cutting across the chevrons, because you quite clearly have no patience, you managed to crack my windscreen and pebble dash the shit out of my car, you utter mutant, its bangers like you that give the rest of us a bad name and grief from the police, i hope your next shite is full of rusty fish hooks, prick. ?

Must be a hatch driver thing due to an inferior product lol, he cut right across in front of me, chucking debris everywhere. Was only a bloody wrx aswell, clown.

The aim of the hatches, unfortunately, were to get Subaru in the mass market, so the stereotypical "BMW drivers" may unfortunately in some cases slip into the drivers seat and think themselves the next Colin McCrae. Doesn't excuse him, but may explain it more adequately.

Wasn't me. I have a black Hawk :P And I'm kno where near the M73 lol.

Hahaha, the hawkeye Is superior, they dulled those wrx hatches right down thats why they didnt call the sti an impreza

Actually, depending on your driving style, the Hatches MIGHT be better. A Subaru dealer (Waldonway in Maidstone) who was taught by Subaru UK how to drive both models at their HQ, compared the two as being similarly capable in the right hands. The difference being the Hatches were built for a smooth hand (Think more "track focused") whereas the Hawks backwards had always responded best to the "Colin McCrae" approach (or "Rally focused"). Bearing in mind I personally have little experience other than my cousin's... err... questionable handling of his 2.0 R, I'm willing to be way off the mark, but that would explain why the Hatches appear less savage, or just plain not as good, to those used to the "better" handling of the New and oldage chassis'.

Yawn!

^ Why Yawn?

Edited by Oj 89

Actually, depending on your driving style, the Hatches MIGHT be better. A Subaru dealer (Waldonway in Maidstone) who was taught by Subaru UK how to drive both models at their HQ, compared the two as being similarly capable in the right hands. The difference being the Hatches were built for a smooth hand (Think more "track focused") whereas the Hawks backwards had always responded best to the "Colin McCrae" approach (or "Rally focused"). Bearing in mind I personally have little experience other than my cousin's... err... questionable handling of his 2.0 R, I'm willing to be way off the mark, but that would explain why the Hatches appear less savage, or just plain not as good, to those used to the "better" handling of the New and oldage chassis'.

^ Why Yawn?

Hawks are nicer to look at, I think its the best looking of all apart from the 22b, having driven hatch wrx and sti the wrx felt loose and gutless compared to the sti, where the hawkeye felt true to the reason they exist thats why I bought it rather than the hatch

Well said about a bit of respect. Whatever ones view (or prejudices) at the moment, In a few years time ANY Impreza will be preferable to the alternatives. As for hatches in general, mainstream maybe, but surely not a 4 WD hatch. Whether WRX. , STI or not!

I dont think anybody was belitteling anybody, my original post was a rant at an absolute arse, wether they are on here is neither here nor there, if it had been any other model of impreza i would still have posted, my comment of the hatch being an inferior product was made purely in jest. If i have offended or upset anybody then my apoligies however maybe your taking life far to seariously if a little friendly ribbing is ruffling your feathers.

:( Monster Energy hasn't replied. And if anyone has taken even the slightest offence to anything I said, I apologise. I only stated facts that I know and/or heard about the hatches. If anything, I should prefer the hatches, as my driving style is very smooth, but I can't afford them atm.... lol.

Perhaps a better question, before we go "hatch-bashing", is has anyone driven both for any length of time or in anger, and can they give an impartial view on the matter.

@Strike: I can well believe a sorted hatch would cause the older models some trouble. I've seen the grip those things can have.