Scooby Cruise

Aberdeen Scoobies.... there was a few guys on here on it, I nearly went but fancied a lie in!

I'll be sorting some runs out starting next month..... the route they used today looks ok, i'm always open to suggestins for nice routes to take as i don't really know the area that well!

Edited by davey l wrx

Aberdeen Scoobies.... there was a few guys on here on it, I nearly went but fancied a lie in!

I'll be sorting some runs out starting next month..... the route they used today looks ok, i'm always open to suggestins for nice routes to take as i don't really know the area that well!

cheers davey i wouldnt mind goin on some runs in aberdeenshire area's.I was very tempted to jump in the car and follow the guys but had diy in the house to do lol.

it was joint Scottish scoobies. and aberdeen scoobies coastal run i was in the wide arch red classic. the orange one is scottys .was a good run but a lot of mud on the roads and really slowed things up as made roads real greasy . that was the first cruise this year for me so roll on the others now. keep us posted Dave.