Bloody Ebay Dreamers.....

Why do people lurk about on ebay and send stupid emails trying to shave a load of money off things your selling.

I'm selling about 5 guitars - cos i dont really play them anymore and could do with the space. One of them is up for £320 a nice electro acoustic thats in mint condition and costs £450 new, the case it's in is another £130. Even £320 is apparently too much i had someone email and offer me £200 for it. He did say "i hope you aren't offeneded by the offer", well if even he knew the offer was offensive why make it?. Needless to say the answer ended in off!

Another is a limited edition Ibanez Jem 'blue floral' made in the first year they were produced. Its up for about £1300 and i've had email offers of £800 & £1000.

I know people like a bargain but for feck's sake some people just take the pish!

It's enough to put you off selling stuff on there, i've bougt loads of stuff on ebay and i've made offers for stuff but they were sensible offers.

haha.... take your pick.

At the minute i'm thinning the collection out by getting rid of a Dean 91E, Ibanez Jem 'Blue Floral'pattern, Washburn N4 Vintage (Nuno Bettencourt signature guitar), Ibanez RG 7-string and an Ibanez EW50 electro acoustic. Most of the auctions finished today just the acoustic to finish on sunday. If your interested in one PM me and i'll send pics and prices.

How's the 70's strat. The onlyones i've played were a bit iffy on quality control but sounded ok. I was a bit hacked off yesterday when i took a chip out of the laquer on the top horn of my Eric Johnson strat.... trying to decide if i get it fixed or put it down to 'wear and tear'!

Strat is cracking. vintage pickups its very similar to my dads nos 50's custom shop. at a fraction of the price.

im ideally on the look out for a white strat with rosewood neck. then i can do to it as i please. unless its the right one of course.

i do like the ibanez' but am set on this perfect strat. Nice and metally like my schecter :-)