Blobeye Stolen In Houston

Just heard a blue blobeye been blagged near Houston on the 2nd. Reg X7 WRC seems to have a few tidy bits on it anyone any info.

Worth watching for any bits appearing soon.

read on facebook that its now been found! and they also caught the bloke who nicked it!! :thumbup:

There has been an odd car passing by mine every day for the last week driving quite slowly having a look. I live in a quiet dead end street and you cant see the car from any main roads. Luckily I keep keys beside me all the time if anyone does try and take it

there are always a few lookers. im the same but things like this make you paranoid :-$

Not sure really. Sold the RB320 to just use a company car, then missed the buzz and bought that thing as a toy. Scoobies are dropping in price hard and i was reluctant to get a 20k car again that would be 11k in 12 months

Frozen White Paul, 59 plate, 30k miles.

It doesnt put the power down as well in the wet due to FWD and could oversteer in bends, but.........it feels very very planted and more of a buzz to drive for all those reasons

Edited by G-umball

Well its different thats for sure.

I think the differences are that the RB320 put the power down solidly and felt planted in all situations. you could manipulate the car more and always felt that it would behave how you wanted.

The RS i have less confidence in cornering as im sure one of these days the back end will step out, and when you accelerate you hear more noise from the engine (sounds good) but isnt actually moving along as fast

Its honestly hard to compare but the RS seems right for that chasssis and the RB seems right for that. Ie they both offer exhilerating experiences in noise, power and handling for their own little worlds. How they would fare against each other, im sure the RB320 would horse it